Exterdens® foams with an inflation pressure of up to 10 bar at 200°C and forms a microporous heat-insulating foam in the event of fire.
With the aid of graphite technology and the resulting inflation pressure, Exterdens® can also be used in a concealed manner, for example under veneer, and also in areas exposed to moisture. In the event of fire, the foam expands three-dimensionally and achieves foaming factors of up to 25 of its original volume, thus insulating and sealing joints and cavities against the flashover of fire and smoke.
- Effective extension of the fire resistance of building components
- Can be used in areas exposed to moisture
- Low response temperature from as low as 150°C
- Excellent protection due to the heat-insulating properties of the compact foam
- The three-dimensional foaming and the high foam factor enable the filling of large joints and cavities
- Due to the low panel thickness, expensive (door) materials or complex (door) constructions are not required
Exterdens® application range
Exterdens® is designed for use in exterior areas and in areas with increased exposure to moisture.
Exterdens® is used almost in all outdoor areas where passive fire protection is required. Exterdens® is used, among other things, in:
- Fire doors and gates
- Windows/ glazing
- Partition walls, ceilings and floors
- Safety cabinets and safes
- Ventilation systems
- Elevator systems
- Pipe and cable penetration seals
- Installation shafts and cable ducts
- Curtain walls
- Wooden constructions
- and much more
Proven protection through graphite technology
- High foaming factor of up to 25 of its original volume
- High inflating pressure of up to 10 bar
- Fine-pored foam structure
- Reaction starts at 150°C
- Flexible material structure
Exterdens® product range
Exterdens® is available in rolls, some with self-adhesive finish. Exterdens® strips primarily protect component edges in areas exposed to moisture.