Interdens® foams without pressure at a very early stage at 150°C and forms a microporous heat-insulating foam in the event of fire.
Due to the phosphate-based technology, a two-phase foaming process begins at 150°C and is followed by a further surge at 300°C. This results in very high foaming factors of up to 95 times its original volume. Without pressure, the foam spreads three-dimensionally into joints and crevices and prevents fire and smoke from spreading into other rooms.
Advantages of Interdens®
- Thermal insulation properties of the fine-pored foam provide excellent protection against increased heat input
- Low response temperature and two-phase foaming process
- Three-dimensional foaming and very high foaming factor allow filling of large joints and cavities
- Effective extension of the fire resistance duration of building components
- Due to the very low panel thickness, expensive (door) materials or complex (door) constructions are not required
Area of application Interdens®
Interdens®is designed for use in interior areas and areas not exposed to moisture.
Interdens® is used in almost all interior areas where passive fire protection is required, such as door locks, hinges or metal fittings.
Cut strips or stamped parts equipped with a self-adhesive finish can be used to fill narrow joints and reliably seal them in the event of fire. It is also possible to protect surface of building components using cut sheets.
Interdens® is used, among other things, for:
- Fire doors and gates
- Windows / glazing
- Wooden constructions
- and many more
Proven protection through phosphate technology
- High foaming factor of up to 95 of its original volume.
- Pressureless foaming
- Fine-pored foam structure
- Two-phase reaction at 150°C and 300°C
- Available in four different colors, white, red, brown and black
Interdens® product range
The Interdens® product range includes factory-made sheet and roll products, some of which are available with self-adhesive finish. Processed further as a die-cut or strip product, it protects against smoke and flame flashover, particularly in the area of metal door fittings, glazing and building component edges.
Weight / sheet* (kg)
Interdens® Type 5
Interdens® Type 15
white, brown, black
Interdens® Type 36
white, brown, black, red
Interdens® Heatseal Plus