KBS® Pipe Seal M
Technical features / advantages
- Fire protection collar with intumescent insert and integrated mechanical closing device.
- One-sided wall installation possible up to diameter 110 mm.
- Floor installation optionally possible on top or bottom side up to diameter 110 mm.
- Classified up to EI 120 U/U according to EN 13501-2:2010
- Tested up to an outer pipe diameter of 630 mm
Area of application
- Interior and exterior
- Use for cable and mixed penetration seals in conjunction with mineral wool panels to achieve flame resistance and smoke tightness in fire compartmentation
- Fire stopping of single pipe penetrations in walls and floors
Approvals and test certificates
- Ü mark (building material approval by the German Institute for Building Technology - DIBt)
- Approved for use in single pipe penetration seals in Germany (abG): Z-19.17-385
- Approved for use in KBS® panel seal systems in Germany (abG): Z-19.53-2326, Z-19.53-2323
- Classified for sealing off single pipe penetrations and for use in KBS® panel seal systems according to EN13501-2
- Approved for use in KBS® panel seal systems in Switzerland (VKF fire protection application)